Accept- Teutonic Terror video

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
[ame]http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=104860537[/ame]

*click on the Myspace link at the top if you have a blank screen*

I like it. I now have no worries Mark Tornillo will be able to handle the Udo era stuff.

yes! this should quell the cries of even the most stubborn naysayer. And I'll be perfectly honest and say that I was one of those until I heard The Abyss.

I cannot wait until this album is released. And I'm stoked to see one of my all-time favorite heavy metal bands for the first time in more than 25 years! :worship:

Thank you Shane and thank you Glenn! You both RULE! :D

Excellent! Gotta love the burning V guitars, classic Accept!!!

2ekt6bl.jpg

From Accept's message board :

MySpace isn’t the only social website feeling the “Teutonic Terror” from the brand new video from the German Heavy Metal Band ACCEPT. The band premiered their first video in 10 years, crashing their MySpace site and their band’s website as longtime fans of the band clambered to get a look at the video for their new song “Teutonic Terror”. One Turkish fan having seen the video entered ACCEPT pwns (meaning owns, or rules in online terms) into the update box on Twitter, only to find out that someone named @pwns was now following him on Twitter. Both the Twitter story and the video spread like wildfire across the internet as the unlikely worlds of Heavy Metal Music and technology blogs including Gizmodo, Mashable, and Blabbermouth picked the story and spread it faster than a metal guitar riff. Gizmodo and Mashable detailed very simple explanations telling their readers how to exploit the security hole, Blabbermouth focused on the fire, tanks and carnage of the video, and Twitter went into panic mode and to fix the “Accept Bug” by resetting everyone’s followers back to zero. That’s everyone. Now Ashton Kutcher has as many friends as the rest of us… for now

Bryant

From Accept's message board :

MySpace isn’t the only social website feeling the “Teutonic Terror” from the brand new video from the German Heavy Metal Band ACCEPT. The band premiered their first video in 10 years, crashing their MySpace site and their band’s website as longtime fans of the band clambered to get a look at the video for their new song “Teutonic Terror”. One Turkish fan having seen the video entered ACCEPT pwns (meaning owns, or rules in online terms) into the update box on Twitter, only to find out that someone named @pwns was now following him on Twitter. Both the Twitter story and the video spread like wildfire across the internet as the unlikely worlds of Heavy Metal Music and technology blogs including Gizmodo, Mashable, and Blabbermouth picked the story and spread it faster than a metal guitar riff. Gizmodo and Mashable detailed very simple explanations telling their readers how to exploit the security hole, Blabbermouth focused on the fire, tanks and carnage of the video, and Twitter went into panic mode and to fix the “Accept Bug” by resetting everyone’s followers back to zero. That’s everyone. Now Ashton Kutcher has as many friends as the rest of us… for now

Bryant
Heh, I found the whole thing hilarious, though I bet some Tweeters didn't. Great video. Wish I could have seem them in NYC, but will soon enough.

I actually think The Abyss is the better song (the more I have listened to it the better it has gotten - great couple of hooks, catchy interlude, heavy chorus) but I really like them both. Great sounding production from Sneap and in general what seems like an honest-to-god rebirth of Accept.

:kickass:

Heh, I found the whole thing hilarious, though I bet some Tweeters didn't. Great video. Wish I could have seem them in NYC, but will soon enough.

Ha ha ha..... yep it is several months away but I am sooooo stoked to be able to see them. Harumi and I are their sponsors this year. This will be a VERY special PP for us.

Bryant

I actually think The Abyss is the better song (the more I have listened to it the better it has gotten - great couple of hooks, catchy interlude, heavy chorus) but I really like them both. Great sounding production from Sneap and in general what seems like an honest-to-god rebirth of Accept.

:kickass:

Ha ha ha opinions vary. I feel the complete opposite. The lyrics are a little better for "The Abyss" but I like the "groove" of TT better. I could not agree more about Sneap. The way Wolf put it in an interview was that the stars must have aligned perfectly for Accept because both Mark (Tornillo) and Andy Sneap sort of stumbled upon Accept. I have heard some clips from their first show in NY and Mark absolutely rips on the Udo stuff. If they can still write quality stuff (and the first two songs certainly are strong,) Mark's voice holds up for long tours, and the European audience....ahem.... Accepts the new American Accept singer, I think the sky is the limit for the band.

Bryant