Accept- Teutonic Terror video

OH HELL YEAH!!! Man this song KICKS SERIOUS ASS!!! :headbang:
This is the first time I've finally seen this video also!
I finally got around to watching it, after a really good
friend of mine who LOVES Old Skool Metal & NWOBHM
told me how badass it is!!
Anywho, this dude is FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!
Any naysayers should seriously give this a listen!:kickass:

And I may be in the minority, but...

Mark Tornillo > Udo

I'm on the Tornillo bandwagon, as well. I wasn't impressed with the initial rehearsal audio of "BALLS", but I was hoping once he settled in, there would be less imitation and more just letting it rip...the stuff I've seen on YouTube sounds pretty good to me.

probably my most anticipated performance of the weekend! :worship:

Mine too!!! :headbang:

this may be the best Accept disc from start to finish overall including production wise period, even better than Restless & Wild and that is saying something. Sure beats the hell out of the new Maiden album....HOPEFULLY, this will help the THursday night show sales once people actually hear this album...

The new disc is a monster !!! I think I still prefer Metal Heart (my personal fave) but this is really not far off...... and it has more songs. How many bands give you 13 songs ? Some are longer songs as well. Older bands releasing new stuff often sounds rehashed and sort of like they are going through the motions. That is definitely NOT the case with Accept. They are on fire !! And Wolf Hoffmann still absolutely slays on guitar.

Bryant

I'm on the Tornillo bandwagon, as well. I wasn't impressed with the initial rehearsal audio of "BALLS", but I was hoping once he settled in, there would be less imitation and more just letting it rip...

I agree with the "letting it rip" quote. Mark has it in him. If anyone is not sure who Mark Tornillo is or where he came from... find a way to pick up the T.T. QUICK - METAL OF HONOR release and listen to the entire thing. Unbelievable performances by Mark.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=078CIOLxiaQ&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWXzmcGZGfE&feature=related[/ame]

I agree with the "letting it rip" quote. Mark has it in him. If anyone is not sure who Mark Tornillo is or where he came from... find a way to pick up the T.T. QUICK - METAL OF HONOR release and listen to the entire thing. Unbelievable performances by Mark.
Jersey boys. They played at a club called the Birch Hill, every other weekend in the 80s. Saw them a handful of times.

I'm very much looking forward to the set, but I'm completely unfamiliar with their back catalog.

I hope you've remedied that! :heh:
(Personal fave is Breaker, followed by Restless & Wild as far as the Udo era goes)

Listened to the new one on my way back from Chicago tonight. DAYUM, this cd rocks, beginning to end, imo. While TT Quick never floated my boat much, personally, Tornillo does an awesome job on this disc. Can't wait to hear/see it LIVE!

I hope you've remedied that! :heh:
(Personal fave is Breaker, followed by Restless & Wild as far as the Udo era goes)

Listened to the new one on my way back from Chicago tonight. DAYUM, this cd rocks, beginning to end, imo. While TT Quick never floated my boat much, personally, Tornillo does an awesome job on this disc. Can't wait to hear/see it LIVE!
I'm guessing this stuff was great, back in the day. Unfortunately, I just never got into them (for whatever reason). Regardless, listening to this stuff now, much of it for the first time, it just sounds dated.

wow what an awesome cd. Totally kills the new Maiden!! Although i believe i have heard the main riff to 'Rolling Thunder' somewhere. Just cant remember where. My Favs are 'Time Machine' 'Teutonic Terror' and 'Pandemic' But they all rule. Hope they do a few shows on the West coast sometime soon.

I'm guessing this stuff was great, back in the day. Unfortunately, I just never got into them (for whatever reason). Regardless, listening to this stuff now, much of it for the first time, it just sounds dated.

I think Breaker & Restless & Wild still hold up to this day.... Notice, I didn't point you toward the debut, which I like, but THAT sounds the most dated...
Hope you plan on checking them out lve, because I think they will SLAY!

i really like the new album a bunch! Mark does a good job at keeping with the Accept "sound" but they definitely allowed him to branch out into his own style which leads to an awesome end result.

Ordered mine today. Should be here early next week. Looking very forward to it.

Zod, what do you think sounds dated? I'll agree that their first two sound extremely dated, but it really was a different sound than what they became. Or is it due to the fact that you're just not big on Udo like I once was? Though while I got used to it, I still actually like Mark better.

I think Breaker & Restless & Wild still hold up to this day.... Notice, I didn't point you toward the debut, which I like, but THAT sounds the most dated... Hope you plan on checking them out lve, because I think they will SLAY!
I'm fully expecting an excellent set.

Zod, what do you think sounds dated? I'll agree that their first two sound extremely dated, but it really was a different sound than what they became. Or is it due to the fact that you're just not big on Udo like I once was? Though while I got used to it, I still actually like Mark better.
Well, first and foremost, the production sounds dated. Second, the subject matter of the lyrics kind of dates them. But even more so, the quality of the lyrics. They feel dated because they're the type of lyrics I could have forgiven when I was 15, but not now.

As for the new disc, been spinning it constantly.