Aces, another one of those ego-stroking threads!

HEY! let's do that! :) Thanks lee, we wouldn't have come up with that ourselves. I guess you're just very masochistic person... :D

Come on, we're not the penis-envious type.

"Bath twisk" seemed to be the correct term for the branches you should beat yourself with. We call it "vihta". Hmm.. to tell you the truth I haven't done it in years. Hope there are birches nearby :D

Well, if windom and I were of penis-envious type, we would have already killed ourselves... ;)

So what goes on in these saunas then? You all sit around with your meat and two veg on display, checking each other out?

What happens if you accidently get an erection? Do you go right for the cold plunge there and then, or do you rest a beer on it until it goes away?

Lee_B said:
So what goes on in these saunas then? You all sit around with your meat and two veg on display, checking each other out?

What happens if you accidently get an erection? Do you go right for the cold plunge there and then, or do you rest a beer on it until it goes away?

We sit there, it's fuckin hot and we're smelly and sweaty. Then we try to make it even hotter by throwing water on the rocks. You know. And if the place is good, then we visit a lake a few times.

I don't think you'll have to worry about erection with us :D If that happens you'll have to watch outta window and wait till it goes away.

Haha, you really have to appreciate the fact that the Farmakon guys have successfully derailed their own thread. Also, what are you talking about sticks in the sauna? You guys get naked and beat each other with sticks? Remind me to keep my clothes on if I ever go to Finland!

lumitalvi said:
The sticks have leafs to soften the hit :)

Yep. these dudes are kinda sick. :lol:

Leafs or no leafs, I don't want to get hit in the ass with a stick by another naked man. Call me crazy, haha.

vasta33.jpg

Yes, we in the US are uncultured swine, I'll give you that, but I'm curious, does it like leave welts or anything? What's the point of it? Also, is it improper to laugh very hard when you hit people with the stick?