acoustic concert in belgium, gent.

Hmmm yeah it was really touching. The songs went straight to my heart. Little gems. :) I love this kinda music.

Twas nice seeing everyone!
@ Dries: Hope you're feeling better!!
@ Elisabet: We're going to Paris!! :hotjump:
@ Irene: Next time we'll rent a van and we'll have an Anathemafanbus. :loco:
@ Vera: THX!!
@ Sean: Keep writing those songs! :) And be gentle with that menstruating guitar of yours. ;)

fascinating and enchanting! great songs, beautifull voices,great guitars....
i hope to see and hear more of this band in the future. surely gonna buy that album when it comes out

@lisan: nice to hear you convinced pieter :)

snow2fall said:
May I share your excitement?! :D :hotjump:

Yeah!!! I was kinda depressed yesterday cause I started to think that I really wouldn't get there... , but we're coming!! Nothing can stop me now!! :hotjump:

@tools: the band taped it themselves i guess
sean: so this is our last song
public: <silence>
sean: haha, well that&#8217;s understandable (smthng alike)
girl in public: &#8216;noooooooooo&#8217;
danny: &#8216;haha, that&#8217;s recorded right? I liked that&#8217;

I didn&#8217;t know what to expect, but as we sat down on the floor (blood on the ceiling? Pieter? Lisan?)&#8230;.

&#8220;I didn&#8217;t know what to expect with the description they gave to us. &#8216;nathema with celtic influences&#8217; same money it&#8217;d be death metal grunts with girls in druid dresses making snakelike movements in the background. it turned out differently. There were three men with an acoustic guitar. vocal harmonies sounded seventies, celtic influences were mainly there in the teksts I guess (kidneypies? J). It was the charm of the singer (sean) which made the atmosphere, which made the small crowd interested and quiet. Music made me * cough * feel like there&#8217;s that other place out there, that place where you haven&#8217;t been yet, but you know it fits your shoe. It made me feel like my shoulders were growing stronger as well :err: it must have been this warm ;) manly music. Nice one. Hopefully &#8216;the ghost in the guitar&#8217; will be battered next time.

and paris : :) :) :) :) :)

have just read this thread...nice one for teh east 17 pics hahahahahah flash back or what. i had the album god i used to think tony was the lord of all things. he has his bridge pierced now.....bizarr

Well yeah that's blood on the ceiling there, without any doubt from a very satanic blackmetal band with a way too serious stage act :loco: :rolleyes:

Actually I came back here because I forgot something to say about the Leafblade concert, but seems I forgot again... :erk:

althea said:
@ Dries: Hope you're feeling better!!
yeah i am,... now at least, i was 'goofy' all night yesterday.
and except for the 'blackout thingy' i had it was a nice evening.

(sorry for not saying much and being 'goofy' )

cheers, and see ya in paris :headbang:

awww no way not take that ... I hated take that with a passion. I was more into me bruce springsteen, jackson browne, dire straights, acdc and that back then.

But Robbie was the best member bit of a tit nowadays tho

@ lisa: i think the so lookin blood on the ceiling were actually stains because of fire spitting
or someone who puked on stage haha
or maybe a bloody act on stage who knows o_O

hahahaha yeah when I was a kid I just listened to what my dad told me too the first cd I ever bought was bat out of hell by meatloaf.. I was a dad rock kinda kid.

Then I found peter andre when I was 11 and decided he was god with strange muscles. lol I also admit to liking aqua..and the venga boys. I have no shame