acoustic drum triggering to dfhs live via trigger to midi module

joeymusicguy

Sep 21, 2006
indiana
www.myspace.com
any recommendations on a box of some sort that will take trigger data, convert it to midi notes and velocities, in real time, for the purpose of recording a midi track into cubase with dfhs sampler running vsti

$800 USD budget

any recommendations on a box of some sort that will take trigger data, convert it to midi notes and velocities, in real time, for the purpose of recording a midi track into cubase with dfhs sampler running vsti

$800 USD budget

Check out the Alesis Trigger I/O, built exactly for the specs you stated. It does not come out until April, however. $150 new.

Click here

The DM-5 is a good solid unit, It will do what you want. but if you have $800 you might want to try and find or save up for the DDrum module. That is if your wanting a module that has some usable sounds, but if you just need the midi messages than wait till the Alesis trigger i/o is released.

The DM-5 is a good solid unit, It will do what you want. but if you have $800 you might want to try and find or save up for the DDrum module. That is if your wanting a module that has some usable sounds, but if you just need the midi messages than wait till the Alesis trigger i/o is released.

sounds would probably only benefit quick fix demo's
i guess i have a large budget for a small priced item then, yay! extra headphones here we come!