Acoustic drum triggers

i just realized i have a penis, and i kinda want to touch it, but im not sure whether to stroke the shaft with my whole hand, or to squeeze the head in a clockwise motion. also ive heard of lube, can anyone recommend some good lubes? how do i use it. do i need to close the door so my mom won`t see me while i touch myself?

i just realized i have a penis, and i kinda want to touch it, but im not sure whether to stroke the shaft with my whole hand, or to squeeze the head in a clockwise motion. also ive heard of lube, can anyone recommend some good lubes? how do i use it. do i need to close the door so my mom won`t see me while i touch myself?

LOLROFLCOPTArz :lol::cry::puke::cry:

Stick with water-based lubes. Any other type tend to get sticky and gummy with that much friction going on. Also, avoid wearing loose clothing in the crotchal area afterward. The peen will be quite sore, and the head can be hypersensitive.

Or, so I've heard.