Acoustic/Electric Guitars

Apr 21, 2005
Kentucky
I'm wondering what some of you guys and girls play or recommend, and your thoughts in general on acoustic/electric guitars. What have you loved or hated? I'm looking to buy an acoustic electric, as I still do not have one. I can't spend more than $1200 or so. Maybe $1500 if it's insane.
So far the Breedlove AC25 SF, Taylor 214 CE, and Takamine FP are what stands out to me. What'cha think? Also, a lot of guitars come with Fishman electronics, and I've heard mixed opinions on them. Anyone with experience?

this is almost not related at all, but I've played this semi-hollow prs guitar maybe 10 or 15 times at a local music store and it's fucking godly.

I got a Breedlove ADSR (not sure about that model but its something like that) and it's got one of the best sounds I've heard period, though sometimes Takamines feel easier to play. I got it for about 900 but breedloves pretty much require a pro setup right off the bat so make that 1000ish

nooo not Takamines!!
had a Takamine EG541C, sold it after 3 days, even though I lost like 25% of what I bought it for, I fuckin hated it.

I'm gettin an Ibanez or poor-mans-Martin instead.

I have an acoustic but it doesn't have a brand :zombie: but it sounds pretty good actually, I would like to get an electric guitar , thought about an Ibanez too..
If you are about to get a guitar, try it out, and don't get it if you just have one single thing that you didn't like about it, i mean, if there is any second thought, do not buy it ! get a great one so it will inspire you so u won't throw it after a short period ! good guitars help for learning i believe

Well, I'm not talking about semi-hollow or hollow body electric guitars, but rather acoustic guitars with electronics on them.
But thanks for the input anyway.