ADAGIO and SYMPHONY X fans....

Wherewolf

New Metal Member
Nov 28, 2008
....Take note of ANSATA. Combine Adagio and Symphony X and infuse classic melodic metal and you will have ANSATA. You have to go hear them.
www.myspace.com/ansataonline

*Been listening to this for a while and, trust me, this cd will be buzzing the forums soon!

I'm glad you like our music Wherewolf! Soon the CD will be available at www.cdbaby.com.

Thank you too Metal Madman. Your show is the greatest. I need to find time to visit the chat again.

Hope someday we can play live for you guys.

Nice to see you here my man! Thanks for the wonderful compliment on my show!

As for anyone lurking in this thread I urge you to check ANSATA out A.S.A.P.

I'm glad you like our music Wherewolf! Soon the CD will be available at www.cdbaby.com.

Thank you too Metal Madman. Your show is the greatest. I need to find time to visit the chat again.

Hope someday we can play live for you guys.

Como sempre, mais uma banda direto do Brasil mostrando servico!! Rafael, voces estao de parabens!! Excellent!!!!!!! :headbang::headbang:

(if anyone really needs translation, all I said was "as usual, another Brazilian band that's kicking ass! You guys rule! Excellent stuff!")

Valeu! Bom saber que também tem brasileiro que gosta do nosso som. Isso me deixa feliz porque a maioria do pessoal aqui tem tendência a só gostar de bandas de fora ou com certo nome.

Abraços e valeu por ouvir nosso som.

:)

Wow, I really like this release, can't wait to hear more from them.

Thanks a lot J-Man! I'm really glad that you like it. We're finishing the pre production of our second album and we'll release a new single in june/july.

We hope to find a label to sign with and release the new album, but the single will be available for free at MySpace and Official Websites.

Hope you like it too!

Thanks again!

I always laugh when Wherewolf throws up a thread about a band, then a few posts later one of the band members chimes in! :lol:

Hey Wherewolf, won't you create a thread about Heaven & Hell and then maybe Ronnie James will chime in for us to chat with! :p

~Brian~

I always laugh when Wherewolf throws up a thread about a band, then a few posts later one of the band members chimes in! :lol:

Hey Wherewolf, won't you create a thread about Heaven & Hell and then maybe Ronnie James will chime in for us to chat with! :p

~Brian~

Hi Brian!

I don't know Wherewolf and I found this thread while surfing the web.
Everytime I found something about the band I like to stop by and thanks for the support. That's the best thing about being in a band, to know that people like your work.

That´s a good way to meet new friends too. :)

And if you find Dio in another thread, please let me know!!! :p