Adagio - "Archangels In Black"

SweptbackFlame

twitch.tv/SweptbackFlame
Oct 4, 2006
Canada
So I've been waiting for the new album from Adagio (FRA) Progressive Power/Death, and I never thought to see if they put up 2 songs on there myspace. I went there today they had 2, "Fear Circus" and "Vamphyri".

And I must say this album will probably kick my ass.

Vamphyri

www.myspace.com/adagioofficial if you want to hear "Fear Circus"

you be the judge. To me it sounded fucking great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds nice, though I fuckin' hate the singers voice. The songs seem to have an even darker aura this time.

I only have Underworld so I still have the rest of their discography to explore.

Sanctus Ignis is the only one worthy of a listen IMO. It's a straight-up neo-classical album and it's quite different from Underworld.

Sounds nice, though I fuckin' hate the singers voice. The songs seem to have an even darker aura this time.

Sanctus Ignis is the only one worthy of a listen IMO. It's a straight-up neo-classical album and it's quite different from Underworld.

I actually thought Dominate is there best to date. I dunno, I just find Terror Jungle a fucking brilliant song lol

I have Underworld, and it blows major ass. Blunt technicality without good song writing is horrible, and they fail at incorporating any real sense of neoclassicism to their music imo. Maybe the new one will be different though