Additions - EXUMER, Onslaught, Bonded by Blood, Fueled by Fire

yes, this has been in the works for a while now. This is a tour package that is hitting the same time. This though allows Ragnarokkr to get both stages at Reggies. This will open the door for more to come. Lots of cool things in the works.

Still trying to convince Odin about having the thrash bands play on the main stage due to the other room being 21 and over. This will kill any chance of the fans of those bands too see them play which isnt cool.

yes, this has been in the works for a while now. This is a tour package that is hitting the same time. This though allows Ragnarokkr to get both stages at Reggies. This will open the door for more to come. Lots of cool things in the works.

Still trying to convince Odin about having the thrash bands play on the main stage due to the other room being 21 and over. This will kill any chance of the fans of those bands too see them play which isnt cool.

I agree, i told him the same thing. These thrash bands would bring out alot more of the younger crowd, but if its 21 they wont be able to get into see them. Exumer and Onslaught should be playing the mainstage though, if they don't i dont understand why not.

Also, if im vending, i wont be able to just get up and go to the second stage to see them play :( So i need to make sure i bring a bitch with me to sit there and watch my table like last year.

Are the kids really that crazy about Onslaught?

if people read the facebook wall...a great comment was made. Someone said that this fest seemed more aimed at the older crowd. Which isnt very true since most younger kids now are getting into the older stuff like Brocas Helm, Helstar, and other 80's acts. Plus there is always new blood on the fest as well like Borrowed Time and Skull Fist. There usually is something for everyone.

With Onslaught. I am a casual fan. I saw them last year and was very underwhelmed. Maybe it was just that I was tired from working all day then going to the show. But they do have fans who hopefully with them and Exhumer playing will come out now to see the show.

The only downside is that this is a tour that is happening so this wont bring someone from out of town for them unless they want to kill 2 birds with one stone.