tours / shows gone bad.....

Despite the shitshow that was Rites of Darkness 2011, that show was fucking INCREDIBLE still. Seeing Athenar of Midnight smash bottles on his bass on stage and getting extremely drunk for $3 Lonestar tallboys was amazing. Would have done it again tbh.

Has Ancient Dreams ever been booed? Just curious.

yep.

The worst booing I have ever seen was at Tubring / SNFU. Tubring didn't fit the bill and some hecklers started in on them. Then they thought they were being clever by yelling back....suddenly everyone in the club joined up against them and it was literally 30 minutes of hilarious yelling back and forth at each other. More people need to be vocal at shows. Getting tired of the PC aspect of shows where everyone feels they have to be nice to everybody. I think it would make bands be more prepared if they knew they could get roasted on stage if they were not good enough. Would also bring another exciting element to shows.

I don't know who I saw, but this really awful acoustic "occult" rock band Ancient VVisdom opened. They played their whole set, but once they were done, someone in the crowd was like "About fucking time."

I don't know who I saw, but this really awful acoustic "occult" rock band Ancient VVisdom opened. They played their whole set, but once they were done, someone in the crowd was like "About fucking time."

HAHAHAHAHAHA...sometimes a good one line goes a long way.

At a punk show at Fireside bowl some really bad band was playing...in between songs it was dead quiet and a friend of mine yelled..."What is your band name? YAWN?"

Everyone cracked up.

oh man. The current Into Eternity drummer Bryan had this really shitty old melodeath band like 7 years ago. I cant remember their name but the initials were EW, which were stencilled in huge letters on his double kicks. They played a shitty gig opening for some other fucking band and in between songs people would jus scream "EWWWWWW!" at them hahahaha

Had to arrive late for Blaze in Ottawa and missed Shock. Then there were tech difficulties which delayed things for about an hour.

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hW_RAr5gF-8[/ame]