Adelaide band looking to head interstate

AMOC

New Metal Member
Jul 1, 2010
Hey guys, my name is shane, I play for Adelaide band, 'A Murder of Crows'.

We have been playing the Adelaide scene for the best part of two years now and have had some great rescent success, releasing our debut EP in April and playing with/gaining respect and support from quality bands such as Double Dragon, Truth Corroded, Se bon Kira, Skintilla, Eye of the Enemy(VIC) (whom im sure would all give us a positive reference) and more.

We are looking now to embark on our first interstate show, preferably victoria and are seeking bands to help us out. We are willing to travel and accomodate at our own cost and will return the favour with show/s and free accomodation in Adelaide.

A Murder of Crows will be happy to open/support or fill in for a band that has pulled out of show as we are very determined to head interstate. If there are any bands out there that might be willing to help us out, or know of any one that would be worth contacting please let me know. Any advice will also be greatly appreciated

Feel free to check us out at www.myspace.com/amocofficial and contact me at amoc_band@hotmail.com.

Cheers
-shane
AMOC