Adelaide signing session

Jun 1, 2008
hey does anyone know if opeth are doing any instore signings or anything in Adelaide?

I looked on the site and they did some in amsterdam and some other places, so i am just hopeful they will do one in Australia.

(crosses fingers and hopes someone influential reads this and decides to do one)

I am also interested to find out if this is happening, I made contact with the promoter when the tour was first annouced however he did not make comment.
If these things do happen they are usually last minute however because of consecutive shows it's not looking good?

I am also interested to find out if this is happening, I made contact with the promoter when the tour was first annouced however he did not make comment.
If these things do happen they are usually last minute however because of consecutive shows it's not looking good?

:OMG: god damn it................I guess i will have to try my luck at the airport :)
But that porobably wont happen:cry:
If it is one thing i want in life it is to meet Opeth:headbang:I would fucking kill, or die for that shit!!