what should i get opeth to sign?

Bring a camera, take some pics with you and Opeth..Have Opeth sign pics..Polaroids are cool..Have them sign the tic stub, I always save my tic stubs..Print out a pic of Opeth from the net and have them sign that..With most in store appearances the bands provide the autographed pics and then give to you..Good luck and have fun..Don't faint when you meet Opeth, lol.. -l-

I just thought of a good reason to get stuff signed by a band... YOU COULD GET MONEYS!!! I always enter contests for crappy bands trying to win a signed guitar or something.. I dont really want the guitar that bad, but i could sell it and get lots of guitars... Ahh... poordom sucks...

Needled24Seven said:
haha some kid said your guitar i wondering if he means a guitar that you play since it would rub right on off. im gonna have to say damnation though

Foolish earth creature...

It's simple, you grab a blank sticker and a permanent marker, and viola, you have a signature on your guitar. It doesn't take much thinking or improvising man, any sensible metalhead knows this. Plenty of people get guitars signed.

Btw, I might be a kid, but I'm an 18 year old one who knows his shit.

Getting your guitar signed would be great, but if youre like me, you don't play the guitar of your dreams (universe), and will likely replace it when you get the chance. I would probably get my mayh cd signed since its what really turned me onto opeth.

When I see them on Monday if I meet them I'm either going to get my ticket signed or buy a poster and get that signed. Imagine a nice big signed poster on your bedroom wall for you to look at every day.

deathbearer- "Bring a camera, take some pics with you and Opeth..Have Opeth sign pics..Polaroids are cool.. Print out a pic of Opeth from the net and have them sign that.."

Hey, there are a couple good ideas. Don't they usually have a shit when you bring cameras in though? Never mind a huge Polaroid deal. A pic off the net is sweet idea too. :)