what should i get opeth to sign?

jester00

Sep 4, 2002
Visit site
Ok heres the delima!

When Opeth come to Sydney, Australia they are 99% confirmed to be doing an instore at Utopia Records.

If i can only get one item signed WHAT THE HELL DO I CHOOSE!

i want something that i can look at and go WOW years from now. i only get one chance! so i cant stuff it up!

what do i get signed!

i was thinking getting them to sign damnation in the really white part of the front cover so the signatures really stand out? any better ideas?

NOTHING IS MORE PERFECT THAN YOUR BABY... THE SWEET SWEET SIX STRING YOU CALL LOVE

If you're not a guitarplayer, then what the hell is wrong with you?! Buy a guitar just for them to sign if you don't already have one! Honestly, that's the first thing that comes to my mind, but then again, guitar is my life...

jester00 said:
i was thinking getting them to sign damnation in the really white part of the front cover so the signatures really stand out? any better ideas?

I'm doing that, because Damnation is God.*

*well, not God, but ya know, awesome. I sleep with it. Next to me. Ok, in my pants.

That's because Metal Mayhem aren't affiliated with the company that's bringing them out.

The Haunted are playing at The Corner Hotel in Melbourne and their instore was at a hardcore store just down the road.

My money is on that place for Opeth's instore.....

They will probably bring some promo pics anyway so you don't HAVE to "think" of something.

A flyer or poster for the upcoming gig would be cool if you ask me. But most people choose for the record/cd.

NOs in my book: boobs, tummy (or any flesh) is the dumbest of all. Everytime I see someone who got a body signed I think .."moron" (or exhibitionist). ha ha/
Who would want a temp one? Even a tee shirt is a waste (unless of course youre gonna forefit wearing the shirt (a pity) or after a couple washes you've lost your sigs. wtf?

i'm gonna get them to sign my tongue, but i'm gonna have to leave my mouth open until i die, i'll probably have to go on a drip in a hospital :(

I wonder if im the only one that doesnt see much of a point in getting things signed by people.. Maybe if they were aliens and noone would believe me that i saw them... But theyre humans just like me, people arent gonna say "No, you didnt see them, your a liar that eats cheez"...

Hell, I wasn't prepared. I got my TICKET signed.

I agree with what you're saying redblueyes about the shirt, but it's what I'd want signed. You get something signed to remember. That's why I'd want a shirt signed. OF COURSE, this shirt would not be worn. It'd be decoration and I'd wear it to concerts only perhaps.

As far as people having their bodies signed, they just want to be touched...and sometimes, can you blame them? Hell, I'd let Pete sign my whole body. Anywhere he'd like. His choice.
wink3.gif