Adelaidian venues..?

Saphira

†Black Rose Immortal†
Nov 4, 2001
Australia
Maelstrom, which is your favourite to play at, or even attend?

Little venues for me would be the Tiv and the Proscenium (R.I.P), also, The Music House is alright.. I much prefer venues with stages.. it's easier to headbang... :D The cranker is pretty shit for sound IMO.
But Thebbie owns all.. :lol:

I would have to say that Cartoons was the best until it's demise
recently the best to play at for me would be The Highway Inn:Smokedev: :Smokedev:

Well, that's a tough one! I think my favourite to play at at the moment would have to be the Highway Inn. It's got a nice big stage which is something not many venues have in this city. The only problem with it is it's out in the suburbs, so it makes it a bit more difficult for people to get to.

Another good one, that also suffers from location is the Bridgeway Hotel. Which we we're banned from playing at one stage, but now they don't do gigs there anymore anyway.

I haven't been to the Music House yet, but hopefully we'll play there eventually. The same as the Proscenium, Fury haven't played there but I like going there. I always get my $5 worth of amusement out of going to the place.

Thebbie is the ultimate, and I still haven't been to the Tiv. (I'm not from round these parts:))

As for headbanging, when do you do this?:) I've never seen you headbanging at a gig!:)

Originally posted by Maelstrom

As for headbanging, when do you do this?:) I've never seen you headbanging at a gig!:)

You haven't been to the Music House or the Tiv... thats where I headbang... :lol:
One day.. :p

The Land Of Promise - Outdoors stage very cosy
The Enigma Bar - Very Dark
Proscenium Basement - Very Underground (he.he.he)
The Highway Inn - great big stage but would suck if it had a small crowd.
Raglands - OK...