ADRENALINE MOB: We The People

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
ADRENALINE MOB TO RELEASE WE THE PEOPLE ALBUM IN JUNE; DETAILS REVEALED

"...New York-based hard rock veterans, Adrenaline Mob, have announced their upcoming third studio album, We The People, which will be released June 2nd via Century Media. The new record is the follow up to 2014's Men Of Honor and will be the first to feature new drummer Jordan Cannata, as well as new bassist David Zablidowsky (of Trans Siberian Orchestra)...."

adrenalinemobalbummarch.jpg

ADRENALINE MOB DEBUT “KING OF THE RING” MUSIC VIDEO; US HEADLINE TOUR ANNOUNCED

"...Fans who pre-order a digital copy will also receive the song “King Of The Ring” as an instant grat track. Digital pre-orders are available now at this location and physical copies can be ordered here...."

June
16 - Poughkeepsie, NY - The Loft
17 - New York, NY - Marlin Room
18 - Haverhill, MA - The Whiskey Barrell
20 - Pittsburgh, PA - Hard Rock
21 - Rochester, NY - Harmony House
22 - Flint, MI - The Machine Shop
23 - Joliet, IL - The Forge
25 - St. Louis, MO - Fubar
27 - Denver, CO - Marquis Theater
28 - Salt Lake City, UT - Royal Bar
29 - Idaho Falls, ID - The Gem

July
1 - Everett, WA - Tony V Garage
3 - San Francisco, CA - Slim's
6 - Las Vegas, NV - Beauty Bar
7 - West Hollywood, CA - Viper Room
8 - San Diego, CA - Brick By Brick
9 - Scottsdale, AZ - Pub Rock
11 - Dallas, TX - Gas Monkey
12 - Austin, TX - Come and Take It Live
14 - St. Petersburg, FL - State Theater
15 - Sanford, FL - West End Trading Co.
16 - Jacksonville, FL - 1904 Music Hall
17 - Greenacres, FL - Piepers Sports Bar
19 - Wilmington, NC - The Throne Theater
20 - Baltimore, MD - Baltimore Soundstage
21 - Easton, PA - One Centre Square
22 - Clifton, NJ - Dingbatz

Not bad at all. I love Russ so I buy all of his stuff. This to me sounds more like the debut album and I like it. Kinda know what to expect from these guys and it delivers. New drummer is awesome!!

Brand

Really like this one. Nothing new here - this one sounds more like the 2nd full length cd. Looking forward to this one. Russ sounds great and the new drummer is awesome.

Brand

Piepers Sports Bar? Really? REALLY?
This tiny ass strip mall bar has crappy high school bands playing there! Someone should string up the tour manager; booking THIS band in THAT bar is a huge mistake. Betting Sir Russel shits himself when he sees the venue.

Listened to this one a few times now. This one is not near as heavy as the previous. Some of the really heavy riffs are gone and with it ANGRY RUSS is not too prevalent here. He shows up but mostly you have AGITATED Russ(some grit) and clean Russ. Production is good with Drums being really far up in the mix. New Drummer is AWESOME - love his style of playing. No doubt about it Mike can play the guitar but his lead tone is something that really bugs me. To me - it just does not fit the style of music. Russ sounds fantastic as always. More commercial sounding cd with some cool songs. I have to admit I prefer the HEAVIER version of Adrenaline Mob to the more commercial sound. Good cd and has some real winners. I know what to expect here and it delivered.

Brand