Advanced POD 2.0 Tweaking

Sloan

Sounds like shit!
Oct 22, 2006
Atlanta, GA
www.sloanstewart.com
Hey,
My friend has a POD 2.0 and I've been messing with it since I don't have any prior POD experience.

It kinda all sounds shite, really.
After searching around on the Line6 site, it doesn't look like you can edit this junk on the computer, it's just got MIDI I/O.

Is there any way to really tweak past the EQ, CAB and AMP models?
The EQ kinda fucking sucks, it doesn't seem to do much at all.

There is a program to do tweaking on the pc..... I can't remember if it was Line 6 edit or something else, but yes, you have to hook it up via midi..... You can tweak presets and what not, it's alot easier to work with on the pc than on the unit itself... you can also mess around with the wha and shit like that....

Oh sweet.
I saw LINE 6 MONKEY, but all the download links on the actual Line6 site didn't work. X-TREME HAET!!!

I completely looked all over that damn site, but didn't see anything about actually being able to edit by using the MIDI, but if I can get the software, I'll definitely try it. Trying to edit shit on the POD itself kinda sucks.

ive got one of those pod 2.0s' its great as a preamp into a poweramp, or into an fx return of a valve amp, i got some killer tones. But i really struggle, and always have done, to make it sound decent direct, which is what its main strength is.