ADVENT 'ZINE [the opeth italian fanzine] - ISSUE # 5

opethpainter

the psychedelic servant
Jan 20, 2002
italy
jump.to
hi there,
some time ago i spreaded the voice about this paper fanzine here.

for the very 1st time i decided to make a double-sided issue both in english and italian language, so some other people from all around the world can read it - mikael himself, who said he just could enjoy the pictures :)

it is now available, and features a couple of interviews made before and after i got to listen to watershed and a live report of the melloboat festival...

sadly the net is faster than everything else, and some things i knew before each other after a talk at the melloboat have emerged, but well...

on www.adventzine.it/issues.html you can find infos on how to get a copy.

this is the cover [on the english side it's the same but with english titles]:

preview3.jpg

and this is a preview of how it looks inside [hope it's not too big]:

preview_int.jpg

sorry if i bump this selfish spam... just to see if there's some interest again, otherwise, well, let's cover this thread under a multitude of other ones :)

[italian]Sapevo della tua fanzine da un bel pezzo, ma alla fine non mi sono mai adoperato per comprarla :lol: prima o poi suppongo lo farò visto che costa poco :p

comunque niente recensioni di altri album questo numero?

[english] no album reviews in this issue?

well this time no reviews... i had one week to work on it, and even though i wrote some, i decided to concentrate on other perhaps more interesting stuff... people use to download music, so reviews are quite useless sometimes...