Advice for rising power metal bands

ZyklonWorm

May 1, 2003
my friend told this to me. i thought i was really funny. i hope you like it too!

Lyrics:
They MUST be about dragons and hobbits and lord of the rings.

The vocalist/singer:
The vocalists notes must be higher than the 12th fret on the high e string on a guitar.

The Music video
You have to wear tight leather pants, and florst of feathers and fur. Yeah, with cigarettes, beer and motorcycles... oh wait that last part was hair metal. just have a gay image like iron maiden with all the tight clothes. and you HAVE to smile and missing some teeth, and someone have gotta have yellow teeth. and last but most importantly the vocalist has 2 be tapping 1 of his feet while he sings into the mic and in the chorus or somewhere where he shouts the camera has to zoom up 2 his ugly face, like zoom in REALLY close.

The album cover:
The colors must be bright! and if not, it has to look like some cheap halloween covers (thats halloween and helloween), like iron maiden and have the skeleton guy thats "suppose" to look scary and evil but he looks like he came out of scooby doo or something

I'm sick of people whining about power metal. none of them even have a decent sense of humor. Just stupid and pointless shit.

Steve

Yeah.. this kind of stupid... i was expecting something like:
Advice for rising power metal bands: Don't... do it.

you shuld look for the "51 rules for a power metal fan to avoid being labeled as gay"... somewhere in Ultimate Metal.. tha's funny shit.