Advice needed (early to mid 80's metal sound)

This will be my last post directly towards you, but I have to ask out of curiosity, I mean really...you came on to the ANDY SNEAP forum, and then proceeded to say how gay the things HE PRODUCED (and other similar things) sounded...among other things. This is actually a pretty musically diverse place, but really...what were you thinking?

What I mean is your wife probably has a pussy like a canoe.

I wouldnt be sure whether to finger it or get in and row her.

In fact if your wife was the last woman alive I'd use her as bait to catch a more attractive looking animal which I could then shag instead.

I wonder wether or not that anti social wears leather jackets with spikes on and has a friend called naildrill....I'm guessing, yes?

lol as a matter of fact yes I do wear a leather jacket with spikes on, it scares the shit out of people but at least I'm not some office boy looking nerd.

Man guys like you will do anything to justify their pathetic life choices huh "ooh let's mock headbangers because I cut my hair and turned pussy to fit in... *mixing a Coldplay song* ooh I'm so mature and grown up because I grew out of metal... ooh I'm so relevant... ooh Coldplay rules" :loco:

Pfft what a homo.

Man you guys are still carrying on? Guess I made quite an impression \m/\m/ you were all probably like me too once before turning into fags :Smug:

Dont get yourselves too riled up though we wouldn't want you to suffer a stress induced heart attack :heh:

I had to sign back in, I wanted my drummer to read this thread. We're both sat here drinking beer and laughing our asses off. Look at y'all trying to act mature and grown up yet reducing yourselves to the behavior of an angry 12 year old WoW gamer at the same time.

Ahh hypocrisy.

Stop pretending to be adults, you just can't do it guys. Deep down inside you're just like me, get back in touch with him and save your lives before you're mixing elevator jazz or whatever.

Anyway, all this bickering made me feel bad because you guys were kind enough to give me some solid advice. I just wanted to apologize before unleashing hell on stage later, no bad feelings fellas \m/\m/

I guess I'll get banned now or whatever but that's cool, I got what I needed :headbang: