advice on hyper angle please!!

mrthrax

riffer madness
Feb 17, 2002
australia
Visit site
i had no prob with the slipknot dvd disasterpieces but i cant seem to work out the fueld and metal thrashing mad hyper angle option,i press angle button and nothing changes.

thanks in advance

mrthrax said:
i had no prob with the slipknot dvd disasterpieces but i cant seem to work out the fueld and metal thrashing mad hyper angle option,i press angle button and nothing changes.

thanks in advance

I found that if I waited a few, maybe 5-10 seconds, after you hit angle it would change. Try that. It worked for me.

yeah it works, but it doesn't ever go full screen. the angle you are watching is highlighted in red. The one at the right next to the Hyper Angle logo is angle number 1 I think, and then the rest are to the left...just push your angle button until it changes, and wait, and then if it highlights one of the ones down the right-hand side, you are watching that angle. not as cool as it could have been, but it does work...

so its not only me,thanks i just found the way slipknot did it so much easier,automatically going to each member when pressed,on another point dvds are cool but when we didnt know any different live videos were much simpler and just as fucking good,all these extras are frustrating sometimes,any thoughts?