AFL Grand Final. Who's Watching?

Sydo

Apr 13, 2001
Brisbane vs Collingwood.

I'm not too interested myself, but will probably watch it while doing some homework.
I just don't care for either side really. :(
I used to like Brisbane, but that was back when they sucked. These days... I don't think Collingwood really have a hope, so I'll be going for them.

The weather will definately be to Collingwoods advantage.
It's been raining all day - another reason why there's little else for me to do than watch.

How the heck did Killing Heidi get where they are with 'that' on vocals?!
Yuk

[color=#AOEOOA]Collingwood 10
Brisbane 3

Quarter Time.

Tell me collingwood aren't harder at the ball. Even though I follow Hawthorn Collingwood are playing more attacking footy.[/color]

[color=#AOEOOA]Half Time
Brisbane 36
Collingwood 28

Brisbane picked themselves up after their poor first term.

Then we have the two whacks, on Johnathan Brown and Josh Fraser.

Ouch.[/color]

Low scoring game, 'eh?
Sure the weather's got something to do with it, but it seems that neither team can get clear at the moment.

[color=#AOEOOA]Yeah tis a low scoring game. Collingwood is doing pretty well, yet they still need to hold Brisbane for the entire game, because as we saw in the last 5 minutes of that second quarter, Brisbane can run away with the game if they wish to.

Collingwood needs to peg back the lead and play out the remaining two quarters to the best of their ability if they are to win the Grand Final.[/color]

Brisbane are playing very poorly though.
12 behind? Come on.. If they start getting half their kicks straight, the Pies have no hope. :(

[color=#AOEOOA]Yeah but Brisbane doesn't need to play brilliantly to still win.

Basically the ball is in Collingwood's court.

And I agree, if Brisbane plays well, Collingwood will end up losing by 7-15 goals.[/color]

[color=#AOeOoa]3/4 Time
Brisbane 62
CollingWood 58

Collingwood won that quarter even though the Lions kicked 2 goals in the last 2 minutes. If Tarant had kicked that Goal from 30m with 5 minutes to go in the quarter it'd be a totlally different game.

It's anyone's game.

As I've been saying Collingwood need to keep restricting Voss, Akermanis, Lynch and Black the the Cup is theirs.[/color]