After midnight

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Great

3zqhny9.jpg

tis true

I personnally demand more of these first-class fappage materials.

Please?

lol yeah... golf isn't too popular around here, but that thing was quite covered in the local newspapers.

about babies: good, when i travel to USA, we'll make them :lol:

since you're a dick expert... are they circumsized over there? had the jews taken over canada?

I've only seen uncircumsized dicks here :lol:

^ I'd get banned prolly - that would make Elfe orgasm uncontrollably

:erk:

WTF ?!?!?!?!?

:erk:

You said you wanted me to get banned didn't u?
I don't know why Jessica should want you to get banned but, for that little I know you and as far as I'm concerned, I don't want you to be banned... you did nothing wrong.

And you're absolutely BREATHTAKING so please don't ever act in a way to make yourself get banned, even if only for joke. :)

I don't even know what a thing should a person do to get banned... Sometimes it seems so that it's practically impossible... But maybe it only seems... Anyway a couple of pics is not a good reason, I suppose...

:OMG:
:oops:

AfterMidnight, you let me know the next you come to Europe, ok?

:p We'll go to Boujis in London

┼Victim of the Night┼;6273878 said:
I don't know why Jessica should want you to get banned but, for that little I know you and as far as I'm concerned, I don't want you to be banned... you did nothing wrong.

And you're absolutely BREATHTAKING so please don't ever act in a way to make yourself get banned, even if only for joke. :)

Aw thank you. You are beautiful and sweet too.

I don't even know what a thing should a person do to get banned... Sometimes it seems so that it's practically impossible... But maybe it only seems... Anyway a couple of pics is not a good reason, I suppose...

It's not to hard to get banned here. Just read the rules, if you break any of them, you get banned. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.