¡¡¡ The Official Thread for Vikk, who by the way is a thread thief of beauty !!!ONE

vikk is cool. need to catch up with you :mad:

prithee... charm me fro' mine mortal guise! i mock mortality and as I open my eyes, Ah... I behold thee! :D the aeons of prophane immortality annihilates the mournful impact

how art thee oh fair temptress? :)

:Smokin:

@Shannon: You accurst thing you, why did you edit the conversation? :lol:
i couldn't fit it all. :( i had to take some stuff out and change phrases to save space, but i think it's still effective hehe

i couldn't fit your yelling at Vikk for only wanting to marry you for a visa... and the smileys had to be taken out

:cry: is it to your standards anyway?

prithee... charm me fro' mine mortal guise! i mock mortality and as I open my eyes, Ah... I behold thee! :D the aeons of prophane immortality annihilates the mournful impact

how art thee oh fair temptress? :)

:lol: i see you've done very well in learning some olde english :p

*HUGS* missed you a lot! i hope the weather ain't too cold over there.

have you been working on anymore arty projects? i don't think i can make any good textures for you :zipit: sorry :(

sorry if i bug you with that question, you know how i love your manips. :p

*hugs**hugs*

the weather is good here :) ice winds in the frost land :D

i have a blank :cry: i can't think of anything

its ok jojo :D make some more awesome draws there too!

:lol: i see you've done very well in learning some olde english :p

*HUGS* missed you a lot! i hope the weather ain't too cold over there.

have you been working on anymore arty projects? i don't think i can make any good textures for you :zipit: sorry :(

sorry if i bug you with that question, you know how i love your manips. :p

:lol: I thought oyu hated COBOT, you musta been really bored last night! But we miss you <3 visit often!