Age Of Silence Lyrics Question

Erik Erna

Sheriff Of T.S.G
Oct 22, 2004
Owl Farm
Hey,

I didn't know how else to get it answered besides here. On all the lyrics pages for "A Song For D. Incorporated" it lists 9-113-451208 as the number. When I listen to the song however, I am not hearing the zero. Either I am deaf, or the lyrics on the websites are wrong.

Can anyone help me? Lars maybe?

good luck figuring it out :D

karpsmom, a copy of the old TER forum is actually stilll online, including the number thread.

edit: i still hate the guts of the bastard who replaced a nice forum with a crappy one without even keeping all the old useful info there. idiots destroyed their own userbase...

I wrote down some stuff from that thread and added some of my own stuff a long time ago, this is what I can remember:

4ge of S1l3nce = 413 - 3.14 - Pi
P&S = Psyche & Soma - Mind and Body
George Reed = G.Reed = Greed
Nick A. = Nikkei
Cathedral = Stock market
9 1 13 4 5 1 20 8 = I AM DEATH
D. Inc. = Death Inc. - The company that controls who lives and dies.
Red exit = Suicide
Modern Architects Deluxe = Mad?
Green = Money
A to B = Life
C = Immortality?

And basically, theres this guy who gets an invoice telling him to return his soul and body to Death. He then somehow manages to slip past, and discovers how the world in run, and in the end avoids his death.

This is just me rambling from my memory while I should be doing other stuff at work, so I might be very wrong :p

I used to spend so much time on the End Record forums. I really dont know how they were able to fuck up so badly those forums

I used to spend so much time on the End Record forums. I really dont know how they were able to fuck up so badly those forums

Ditto. I lost a lot of interest in the label because they've been acquiring and focusing on a lot of bands that I don't really like very much. They used to be all bands I loved, but now it's only a few.