Agent Steel’s “No Other Godz Before Me” album is now available for pre-order

MindDrifter

New Metal Member
Oct 13, 2020
B36FBB53-1B7F-4E6E-BA8F-431BFC0AD710.jpeg

So did anyone else see this? The announcement was first posted on the band’s official Facebook page, along with the album cover as well as legit release date. What do you think?

Here’s the press release coming from the band’s label:

”International metal overlords and true masters of the craft Agent Steel are Back and better than ever before, returning at the helm with new album ‘No Other Godz Before Me’—for release on March 19th, 2021. Don‘t miss a headbang-inducing, sublime metal extravaganza, by way of a new single expected to pierce through Earth’s atmosphere on October 16th, 2020. At last Agent Steel have made their official return to Earth from their long intergalactic journey—by way of this stunning single release!

“‘No Other Godz Before Me’ is the first studio outing for Johnny Cyriis since ‘Unstoppable Force’ in 1987! This album is a stunning impactful return; Johnny Cyriis’s outstanding vocal performances are guaranteed to pierce through the very fabric of the universe—even more so the virtuoso international lineup that which this true incarnation and new era of Agent Steel currently retains: Nikolay Atanasov, guitarist; Vinicius Carvalho, guitarist; Shuichi On, bassist; and Rasmus Kjär, drummer.

“Brace for the Metal Storm. All those of the true Metal alliance of Agent Steel—a speed metal extravaganza at its finest, with the master of vocal cosmic obscurity at the helm is about to make a debut on this first album of the band’s new era. The time is at hand for Agent Steel’s true official return....

Enjoy this metal music journey and be privileged to be a witness to Metal history in the making!”

They also released the official album cover, which is pasted above.

All of this seems legit, and despite all the controversy surrounding frontman Johnny Cyriis’s (yes, it’s “Johnny” now) cancelation of various shows and the sundering of the “Eight Lights Over Europe Tour”, everything seems to be going well with him and the band.

The Compact disc and vinyl editions of “No Other Godz Before Me” is now available for pre-order at: https://www.plastichead.com/catalogue.aspx?ex=backlist&target=AGENT STEEL

Personally, I can’t wait for this album!