Aggression Core!

Dickfaceputo

New Metal Member
Jun 12, 2002
Los Angeles
Visit site
Don't know if any of you are into these guys, but they're fantastic.
Caught their show at the Dragonfly in Hollywood. Great fucking show. Curran is the best showman going in metal. Fucking great.
Vengince was opening for them. Great showmen. Lit themselves on fire, traded punches on stage, guitar player got his hair caught in the bass player's tunning pegs.
After the show, I was buy some AC T-shirts and discs when the AC bass player came up to me and said, "So, how you like us?" I answered, "Well, you didn't set yourself on fire,but." He, heee, heee! He answered, "well, it's two different types of music." I'm sorry man. I was just joking around in my usual asshole manner. Of course, AC kicked mucho ass.
I'm disappointed in my fellow Angelinos. Though it was a Monday, turn out was low. Come on you fucks. Anyone who saw Curran in Nevermore should know that he puts on a kick ass enough show to bring you out on a Monday. Plus, the Dragonfly is such a small club, that it kicks super ass to see these guys so up close and personal.
I hope you guys come back to the L.A. area again soon. Really had a good time. Thanks.
Super stoked that I was able to pick up two copies each of both of your CD's. Also two T-shirts. All of which were only $10 each, what a steal. Fucking great. Thanks!