Aggression Core!

Dickfaceputo

New Metal Member
Jun 12, 2002
Los Angeles
Visit site
Curran Rules! I can't believe Nevermore even allowed him to leave. You guys suck! And I like Nevermore. I thought that the next album was really going to be something special with Lommis and Curran trading licks. What a disappointment. Anyhow, here's my report of their Monday show at the Dragonfly in Hollywood. Caught their show at the Dragonfly in Hollywood. Great fucking show. Curran is the best showman going in metal. Fucking great.
Vengince was opening for them. Great showmen. Lit themselves on fire, traded punches on stage, guitar player got his hair caught in the bass player's tunning pegs.
After the show, I was buy some AC T-shirts and discs when the AC bass player came up to me and said, "So, how you like us?" I answered, "Well, you didn't set yourself on fire,but." He, heee, heee! He answered, "well, it's two different types of music." I'm sorry man. I was just joking around in my usual asshole manner. Of course, AC kicked mucho ass.
I'm disappointed in my fellow Angelinos. Though it was a Monday, turn out was low. Come on you fucks. Anyone who saw Curran in Nevermore should know that he puts on a kick ass enough show to bring you out on a Monday. Plus, the Dragonfly is such a small club, that it kicks super ass to see these guys so up close and personal.
I hope you guys come back to the L.A. area again soon. Really had a good time. Thanks.
Super stoked that I was able to pick up two copies each of both of your CD's. Also two T-shirts. All of which were only $10 each, what a steal. Fucking great. Thanks!

I love Curran and the AC show at the Dragonfly was killer.... but there didn't seem to be any Nevermore fans there. I thought I was the only one.

You must have been the dork in the Motley "Theatre of Pain" shirt that was rolling around on the floor, moshing by himself huh?

FYI - Curran went off like I never saw him do in Nevermore. I thought I was watching Steve Vai Jr. at times.

And their cover of Heart's "Barracuda" was a brilliant way to end their set.

P.S. Did ya notice the club even played Engine (Ray Alder and Joey Vera's band) between sets. Check out some cool Engine photos here: http://musicfinder.yahoo.com/shop?d=hc&id=1804635765&cf=la15&intl=us

No, that wasn't me. That guy was funny as hell though. I'm telling you, there's all kinds out there. I'm glad you saw that guy, I didn't notice his Motley Crue shirt. He, hee, heeee!
I always thought Curran was a great showman in Nevermore, but now on his own he just really turned it up. He's the fucking man.