Testament Related Topic!!

I wouldn't say this is meeting him, but I said "Hello" to Chuck at the Stone, S.F. in the late 80's. I forget for which show
You're the webmaster and you've never been introduced to Chuck? Or are you joking? It's so hard to read sarcasm on the internet.
I met the whole band once in Providence on The New Order tour and had my New Order vinyl autographed by all of them. I was about 3 weeks shy of my 18th birthday, it was killer! Nothing much was said, I was a kid and wanted my autographs LOL.
However the next time I met Chuck was in 1995. I went to 3 shows, 3 nights in a row. (New London, Providence, Boston) I had gotten friendly with Russ, Tim and Craig from Forbidden when they had been to town previously and was their guest at all 3 shows. They had allowed me to video tape their sets, so I inquired about filming TestAmenT just once as well. I was told I had to ask Chuck. When I approached him and introduced myself, he wouldnt even look me in the eye when he spoke to me. I explained the situation and although he gave me permission he wasn't very friendly at all. I asked him a couple of questions, but he continued to look directly over my head when he spoke. I was pretty bummed out about the whole experience. I guess I must have caught him in a bad mood. Who knows what was going on that night. Maybe he was pissed off at Forbidden over something, I had their tour laminant around my neck LOL Shit happens, I have never held it against him. Hopefully I can meet him again someday!

I've had the honour to meet Chuck last year during the No Mercy in Vienna. I'd gone skiing to Austria and found out that TestAmenT will be there on the day I was planning to leave- that was an opportunity I just couldn't let go.
So I arrived there a couple of hours before the show and as my German is pretty poor (and people in Austria don't like foreign languages) I decided to take a look around and find some place I could buy the ticket (without asking for help). I was walking all over the venue (no one stopped me), I went downstairs to a place where there were lots of "authorized" people, band crews and even band members- John Conelly just passed me by, I saw the guys from Darkane and Pro-Pain. I obviousely was pretty overwhelmed by the whole situation and was afraid that someone will finally find out that I wasn't supposed to be there and "ask" me to leave. And then I saw him- damn was it a shock for me! Chuck was talking to someone and smoking pot and I would just stand there and keep staring at him, but finally I've said "what the hell" and approached, even though it's not very polite to interrupt someone's conversation. I don't know if I said anything more than "Can I ask for an autograph?"- Chuck looked at me pretty surprised that there was someone "from outside" but took the pen and my New Order booklet (that I had previousley prepared "just in case"), smiled and said "sure". I thanked and went away- I believe I looked like a nerd that can't utter a word, but I had my autograph! Later Chuck went out for a walk and to chat with the fans, which was very nice of him, in my opnion. The second time I met CB was in Warsaw with soulflypl, thanks to DE.

Pyrus said:
Alright, now you guys are just being mean to those of us who've never met him.

I got him to sign some shit for my sister, though. And I met Steve at the Nevermore show on his birthday. Very cool dude.

Steve Smyth, or Steve DiGeorgio? (I hope to God I spelled that right)

Chuck and Phil were first and the Pantallica jam ended Pantera's set.

Istari-
The show should be Fri Jul 15 1994
Here's the setlist I took down....

Use My 3rd Arm
Fucking Hostile
Cowboys From Hell
Primal Concrete Sledge
Domination
Mouth for War
Walk
A New Level
This Love
Strength Beyond Strength
Becoming
5 Minutes Alone
I'm Broken
Planet Caravan with Chuck
Slaughtered
Pantallica Jam

the pantallica jam did not end the show, though it was towards the end. after the jam they continued along with im broken and primal to end the set and then came back for the encore of planet caravan and cowboys from hell.
one thing about pantera shows is that they never deviated from the standard setlist for a tour.

I also have a great copy of that on video.

I met the whole band minus louie once and greg and alex the other time back on the practice and souls tour in montreal. they were very cool, though not many words were exchanged they did however graciously sign the stuff i did give them to autograph considering it was very cold outside on both occasions.