Agile AL-3100 Tribal Red?

Vinny

Jun 4, 2009
New Braunfels, Texas
Hey guys, I read the other threads about Agiles, but have yet to come across one talking about this guitar:
http://www.rondomusic.com/al3100tribalredslimgoldhw.html
Does anyone have experience with this guitar or one similar? Seems like the neck is a bit slimmer than the standard 3000 models (which I prefer, since regular LP necks cramp up my hands). Are there any studio quality clips of one of these? (Since youtube reviews obviously won't suffice since I am mainly using this as a recording guitar). I've heard a couple say the pickups are basically the same as the Burstbuckers, but I also know most people tend to change out the pickups too.
I plan on doing some Alternative Rock, Hard Rock, and some Clean stuff with it. My EC-1000 is just a little too restricting stylistically, and I need a good all-around workhorse.
(I plan on possibly upgrading the bridge and getting some locking tuners too.)

Thanks in advance.

I had the blue flame maple 3100 with EMG's, it was fucking beautiful.

DSCF0048.jpg

I loved the look so much, but it was literally the worst playing guitar I've ever had. The EC-1000 I have now SUPER tops it, you won't be getting a better deal.

Hmm, I've heard quite different opinions. Everyone's different I guess ;)
And yea, I love my EC-1000 too, but it's really only good for Metal (in my opinion atleast), and I need one that is really versatile.
PS What's up with your neck pickup? Hahaha

I'm curious is any others on here have used the AL-3000+ series guitars, been sort of interested in maybe getting one.

I have a tiger eye 3100. It has been great. Needed a setup when I got it. Plays just as well as my LP, handles drop A without issue with a set of 11-56. Neck is a little flatter on the back than the LP, closer to the Epi neck. Couldn't be happier with it for $350.

gtarz.jpg

I'm curious is any others on here have used the AL-3000+ series guitars, been sort of interested in maybe getting one.

Yea man. I mean, Alnico V pups, EBONY Fretboard (!!!), Mahogany Neck and Body, solid body, set neck, and the absolutely gorgeous finsih(es), spec-wise it can't get any better for a mere $420 new (not to mention they are tax-free for TX residents and only $25 for shipping to the SA area)

And like I asked, does anyone have any Alternative Rock or Hard Rock clips with this? That's what I'd be using it for mostly (aswell as some cleans)

Damn sprack, looks great. Should take off the gaurd though it's in the way of that finish!

Sorry about that. Been meaning to take that off. Have a set of chrome pickup rings I need to put on it too.
al3100.jpg

Should also mention the pickups are better than I expected on this guitar. Pretty hot and definitely PAF-ish in tone. I'd compare them to the burstbuckers.