NGD : VGS Stage One Pro Evertune

BUMP

Are you still loving this? And did you change the pickups? I'm seriously contemplating pulling the trigger on one when I get my next paycheck, I really want to try out something with an evertune.

Hi.

Wow, this is an old one :p

Anyway, i still have the guitar and use it everyday, no complaints, it is my main axe.

I would never buy another guitar without evertune, its silly how it cuts Down on the tuning and just gets Down with the playing, any other guitar without seems broken.

The particular guitar is great, its build like a pro guitar ( no pun from the name ) and i would have no hesitation using it as a touring instrument.

Its well worth the Money i think, if you like the specs ofc.

I did not change the pickups, though i have another axe with my trusty EMG`s in it.

Its very versatile and i like it, it is my main guitar.

If you got more questions, let me know.

Stay warm.

sorry to go off topic a little bit, but since i commented in this thread, i actually bought the LTD mh1000ET and put bareknuckles in it. it was even shared on the evertune facebook page!

1001351_656487214381461_922119416_n.jpg

sorry for the crappy iphone pic haha

That looks amazing! But the LTD Evertune models are not available to European dealers, so it'd probably be a bit of a hassle to get hold of it. The VGS seems really nice from the price and I don't want to spend thousands on a custom instrument with an Evertune without trying it out properly first.

Cool, didn't realise that it was available on Thomann! My local dealer told me that you couldn't get it in Europe, go figure... Anyway, I can get a really good deal on the VGS so I think I'll try it out first.

Will buy it next month :)
I know a guy who's using it for a good while now and he told me that's a great piece gear especially for the price. He's endorsed btw. He played in many festivals and big gigs with it and was very happy and totally confident so I guess it's a really cool guitar... The only thing that afraids me a little is the pups. Again, he told me that they're good but honestly I don't know how they sound really.

the tone pot kills some hi-end, so removing it should result in a much clearer
tone, which akes it sound more defined overall, at least that's waht have experienced so far :)

That's interesting. I'm using a jb in my horizon, and, although I never was really unhappy with it, I always feel the urge to replace it someday, beacause it seems to lack some of that crispy high-end attack.