7 string guitar w/Evertune: VGS?

Heabow

More cowbell!
Aug 24, 2011
France
Looking for a good 7-string guitar preferably equipped with an Evertune bridge. Just lurking on this one: VGS Soulmaster VSM-120/7 Select BM. Seems to be great for the price but it's also cheap as hell so I don't know really if it's good enough for a studio use only. Opinion?

EDIT - My budget is around 900€ max.

Yeah, it's your only option right now. That Keith Merrow youtube video seems pretty cool, though I think he changed the pickups.

Right now the only options for 7 string Evertune guitars are VGS, Warmoth, a custom guitar build or retrofitting an existing guitar. Retrofitting a nice Ibanez would probably work just fine and could work out for your budget.

Thanks guys.

So the VGS is not that good, is it?

This Mayones looks awesome but yeah, the price must be higher than 1000€ for sure! But in other hand, I can wait to see what comes out on the market (already though about LTD) so maybe I can save a bit of money.

Having an Evertune bridge is a preference but does it make the difference really? Otherwise, I could grab a great 7-string with a traditional one and very tuners. What do you think?

OMG, Now I don't know to hate myself or not, because I ordered Schecter Damien Elite with floyd rose (I had bad experience with FR and not fan of it, but it was only one in price range).
If I knew there is Evertune 7 string guitar and in that price range I would think to get it instead, especially if Keith Merrow have tested it too.
Can somebody tell if I should be regretting my order? I could trade Schecter (since it's new and is shiping at this moment) and get this VGS instead.
Or I should consider replacing Floyd, because I'm fan of solid bridge but would love to have Evertune better.

@Nezvers: where did you buy it? Maybe you could do an exchange with the VGS if they have it in stock? I've already done that with Thomann once without any problem.

I own a VGS with evertune.

Its the Stage One Pro model.

Its a sixer though, but i have a thread about it if helps with any info : Stage One Pro

I would argue if you dont need a floyd, then its the best bridge out there.

nezvers, do you have laws for a 14 day cooling off period on internet purchases in your country? You might be able to send it back and just be responsible for shipping costs?