EverTune 7 String Bridge

If it doesn't try to correct your bends, I'm so gonna buy one to fit my new ESP horizon !

EDIT : has anyone installed it on a guitar with a fixed bridge ? Does it need a lot of modding ?

EDIT 2 : Ola, I just watched your video, so if I got it correctly, when you install the Evertune, you don't have normal tuners anymore, but you control the "trigger tension" the string needs to get before it "accepts" going out of tune ? So basically since the system only accepts bending after a specific point of tension, you are moving the string away from it by releasing tension on the lower strings so that it stays in tune during hard chugs, right ?

EDIT 3 : I just read about Zone 1, 2, and 3, in the setup part of the website. So basically, you set it up so that the string is very close to zone 3, so that any bend would move the module to zone 3 and make the bend normal ? And the good idea is to keep the lower strings in the middle of zone 2 so that no bending is accomplished on those ?

I'm GASing so hard for this, it seems like the perfect solution. I'm just worried it needs a complicated mod of the cavity on my guitar

Yes that's right. Basically you can set up each string to bend or not bend individually really fast depending on what you want, see at the end of the video. I'm so hoping that guitar manufacturers are catching on to this bridge as I'm not too confident getting my guitars routed, even though this bridge completely amazes me.

If it doesn't try to correct your bends, I'm so gonna buy one to fit my new ESP horizon !

EDIT : has anyone installed it on a guitar with a fixed bridge ? Does it need a lot of modding ?

EDIT 2 : Ola, I just watched your video, so if I got it correctly, when you install the Evertune, you don't have normal tuners anymore, but you control the "trigger tension" the string needs to get before it "accepts" going out of tune ? So basically since the system only accepts bending after a specific point of tension, you are moving the string away from it by releasing tension on the lower strings so that it stays in tune during hard chugs, right ?

EDIT 3 : I just read about Zone 1, 2, and 3, in the setup part of the website. So basically, you set it up so that the string is very close to zone 3, so that any bend would move the module to zone 3 and make the bend normal ? And the good idea is to keep the lower strings in the middle of zone 2 so that no bending is accomplished on those ?

I'm GASing so hard for this, it seems like the perfect solution. I'm just worried it needs a complicated mod of the cavity on my guitar

Well to answer your questions, you should probably let a certified installer put it in your guitar since they would have to route out a chunk out of the body at the back.

EDIT2: Yes the tuners will now act as a string tension, you can either set it so a bend responds just as on any guitar, or you can loose the tension and you have to bend even more before the saddle accepts the bend.

EDIT3: I haven't even read that shit about the zones, I just tighten it up and rock it!