Ahh.. Death Metal

Danolich

Folkblaze
Mar 9, 2004
NYC
supreme_e_netflyer.jpg

I'm sure you guys see what's wrong with this picture. I'm excited to play with Embalmer, but 15 dollars? For those of you that don't know, NYDM is more then a genre title but also a coalition of sorts. So you can basically see why I find this whole thing to be kind of dumb. The guy booking it also gave us one person to put on our guest list to make room for NYDM "elite members", guh. So we're going to have about 12 "roadies" for this show.

Aside from all that, the title of this show fills me with such joy. EMBLUDGEONMENT(must always be all caps) is my new favorite word. I was asked to make a flyer for this show because they "like my style". So I made the most EMBLUDGEONING thing I could thing of.

supreme.jpg

Qs for you, danolich?

1.) where can i get that patch??

2.) myspace?

3.) myspace??

4.) embalmer - is duane morris still in the band?

5.) why aren't you guys headlining that show??

1) You need to be an NYDM member, we're not.
2) Eh
3) Bleh
4) Nope
5) I wouldn't want to, we're headlining March 9th and it scares me because we don't have fans.

omg NYDM has members? plz explain this phenomenon. is this like HC gangs? are they SATANISTS? and speaking of brutal, anyone with questions for Seattle's Drawn & Quartered, ask now - interview tonight!

hey the presidents of NYDM were out last night at that duffs thing (that is, will from mortician and this chick who i think is his woman?), and some other folks with the backpatches. all the NYDM people i talked to were very sweet, by the way, and i looked at their website, and they are very ethnic, too. so this is a nice death metal club.

The show was ok I guess, not really our crowd but people clapped. Embalmer was awesome and they were all really swell people. Funniest thing of the night was the first band saying "If you don't know this song get the fuck out of this club right now!! This is Baby Killer by Devourment!!! Maybe 20 people in the crowd ran up on stage to help do vocals. Here are a few pictures...

617954079_l.jpg

617954821_l.jpg

617952891_l.jpg

617950550_l.jpg

617951835_l.jpg

On a completely different note, it was great meeting you Saturday, Josh! You guys were awesome!