AHHH I GOT IT!

Aug 27, 2004
I just got back from an easy Friday in the lab to find a package from Ron Jarzombek/Blotted Science!:loco::loco::loco: I'm only on track 3 right now, but I can say already that this cd is siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!!!!!!! For all of you who don't have it yet, you're going to be VERY happy when you get it!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Yeah, this disc is insanely good. I've listened quite a few times now and I'm loving this cd! My favorite track right now is probably Narcolepsy, though they're all incredible.

hahaha... I guess the fact that I live in MD (a complete dump) while in college rather than MN (where I used to live) has finally been mitigated!

New Blotted Science and Direwolf cds should be arriving in my mailbox soon. We'll need to get another one after it explodes from too much awesomeness contained inside.

This is easily the best work yet by Ron (and great work by the other chaps too of course)! Such a great album. There isn't a single moment or riff on the album that I dislike, and that's very rare for me in metal these days.