Ahhhhh!

Jun 27, 2003
It's driving me insane. I want places to download the music I want, but there are none!

I hear Direct Connect has everything you can ever imagine, but I can't figure the damn thing out!

Could someone please recommend me some really good hubs that work. I would really appreciate it. I haven't downloaded a full album in months.

:(

I
buy
CDs,

Jack
ass

I actually spent over 50 dollars on CDs this month. That's my limit. It's pointless to spend anymore.

Because I want to listen to music. I have a job. I make money. I don't find it necessary to waste all my money on CDs I want when I just will end up popping my CDs into the computer and listening to them anyway. So I don't see why I just can't download music instead.

I like to support bands, and at the same time, I am not made of money.

I agree. I would much rather own CDs than music on my computer. But you have to understand what I am trying to say. I don't think it's shameful to download an album now and again...

And I just want good hubs to do so.

No...

I buy CDs to support bands, but at the same time I am not made of money and can't buy everything and anything. I like to sample, and I don't think it's shameful to download an album now and again.

That's all.

yeah man, 50 bucks is alot to spend so you definately buy cds. I download albums all the time too but i also have almost 300 cds i have bought.

I guess i could just not listen to it but lets just pretend im not listening to it so its the same thing as not buying it at all.

Here are the two I use:

The Unofficial UM Hub:
paladin.sublevels.net
(before entering, make sure you have at least 500 mb of metal shared, and be sure your slots [number of people who can download from you] are set at 3.)

metal.no-ip.info
(again, same with the slots, but be advised you need a minimum of 40 gigs shared to get in. Once in, you'll find pretty much everything you could want, metal wise.)

You should try the ultimatemetal hub. I'm not on my computer right now so I can't tell you the exact hub address...but look in the public servers you'll probably find it. Hope that helps :)

Yeah, I can get on to the Ultimate Metal one. But I can't connect to anyone on it.

Everyone I click, it says "Connection Timeout" after about 30 seconds.

:(

Whats youre connection? Thats odd...It works for me beautifully. I have a shitload of albums from DC++ ...and no I am not a leach either because I own around 1000 metal cd's and spend at least 300 dollars a month on cd's believe it or not. Its a fuckin addiction. :(

Here are 2 more:

puremetal2.sytes.net

MetalHeaven.No-Ip.org