Ahhhhh!

genocide roach said:
then why do you insist on downloading them?
~gR~
most cd's i want i cant find anywhere in this country... but i do buy official as often as i can,
i usually download a few mp3's to preview an album before buying, because they're such extautionate prices

he's proberbly in same boat as me

40GB? But my hard drive is only 3gb :erk:

DC is worth it if you put in the effort to get it working. But I find Audiognome is most reliable and has the most metal, and no download nazis either :)

Ok, well this pisses me off. I am connected to about 4 metal hubs right now, and I can't get complete albums. There is only 5 songs from each album I try to get.

God damn I hate people. Why can't people share whole albums?

Disturbed4ntics said:
God damn I hate people. Why can't people share whole albums?
God damn I hate people who download whole albums. Why can't people just sample then buy it?

Poor thing, you can't rip off entire albums.. If you like a band that much you'll find a fucking way to buy the CD. Why can't you be happy with at least a sampling? I'll never understand.

~Sh0k~

Reactions: anvil(old)
I have never downloaded a whole album, yet I download samples all the time. I refuse to download full albums because the experience is so much better when you buy the actual CD.

For good reputation points, of corpse, I will handover this information..

If you share at least 2GB, you can be accepted in "trollcave.cbj.net"... Thats where I find most unreachable blackmetal. Taakes demoes, Thule... Everything!!! The user "pesten" has a lot, and is a friend of mine. But promise me only to rip the things impossible to get hold of otherwise.

Cheers!

Reactions: Krilons Resa
BloodStainedWalls said:
Dude! That logo/album cover in your sig is SICK!! How is the band?

It's my friend's band.. They play old school black metal. The logo was made by a great guy from the Opeth off-topic forum, namely mindflesh. The guy's a genius!

~UlvedaL~ said:
For good reputation points, of corpse, I will handover this information..

If you share at least 2GB, you can be accepted in "trollcave.cbj.net"... Thats where I find most unreachable blackmetal. Taakes demoes, Thule... Everything!!! The user "pesten" has a lot, and is a friend of mine. But promise me only to rip the things impossible to get hold of otherwise.

Cheers!
Sweet dude. Any Sosvoutre, Aakon Keetreh, Veryape Kommando, etc? :)

Henrikman...Props to Mindflesh! Fantastic job. :)