AIC new album?

It's kinda funny how AIC, Cantrell specifically hit it off with Van Halen. I thought that was kinda cool...
You mean Cantrell and Eddie became friends ? Im a wicked SamHalen fan, I still have to have a dose of that stuff in the spring and summer. Upbeat is good too.

You mean Cantrell and Eddie became friends ? Im a wicked SamHalen fan, I still have to have a dose of that stuff in the spring and summer. Upbeat is good too.

yeah cantrell and eddie are friends. sorta a weird friendship i guess. AIC were also friends with the band circus of power if you remember them

another weird pairing is the members of dream theater are friends with the guys in winger.

also metallica are friends with twisted sister

the band circus of power if you remember them

Never knew that but Circus of Power kicks ass. I've got a couple of their early CDs, haven't heard their later material (where I heard they turned into crap).

another weird pairing is the members of dream theater are friends with the guys in winger.

I would think that somewhat normal as every guy in both bands were virtuosos.

Never knew that but Circus of Power kicks ass. I've got a couple of their early CDs.

Is it their E.P. and the debut album? Those are king. I had the cassettes somewhere, I think they might have suffered a tragic end because I have no idea where they are.... Once they landed on Columbia Records it was all down hill from there. Sadly.

Is it their E.P. and the debut album? Those are king. I had the cassettes somewhere, I think they might have suffered a tragic end because I have no idea where they are.... Once they landed on Columbia Records it was all down hill from there. Sadly.

i liked the album they did for columbia records. i think AIC helped get them that contract. cantrell appears on the album

maybe someone will find this weird.

bands who are friends with twisted sister: motorhead, metallica, anthrax, overkill, pantera, megadeth

That could be. The album "Vices" was also good from what I recall, that was still for RCA I believe.

yes vices is on RCA. i don't think C.O.P. have a bad album. supposedly they are recording a new album but that was announced over a year ago and nothing has happened yet.

btw sixx have you heard anything new by robert fleishman? i know you get a lot of promo cd's to review. he is playing a gig near me in may and i was thinking of going

I remember one of their albums having a track called Heaven or Heaven and Hell or something along those lines. I've got that one.

by circus of power? thats magic and madness and heaven and hell is the song cantrell is on. its actually an alice in chains song that was slightly rewritten for C.O.P. i believe jerry makes a slight appearance in the music video. i enjoyed this song much better

heres the older stuff:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfRHhX_0wtY&feature=related[/ame]

i thought all 3 C.O.P. albums were great

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. Never knew Heaven and Hell was a hit. I got the CD used after someone recommended the band to me and took a chance. I can't remember the rest of the disc but I remember liking Heaven and Hell.

Just youtubed the video.

Wow. Never knew Heaven and Hell was a hit. I got the CD used after someone recommended the band to me and took a chance. I can't remember the rest of the disc but I remember liking Heaven and Hell.

Just youtubed the video.

yeah at one part you can clearly see jerry playing guitar. he also sang backing vocals on that tune. the first C.O.P. album is the best but i think the 3rd (magic and madness) album is the 2nd best. vices being the worst imo. vices and self titled have a little more GNR sound to them though

yes vices is on RCA. i don't think C.O.P. have a bad album. supposedly they are recording a new album but that was announced over a year ago and nothing has happened yet.

btw sixx have you heard anything new by robert fleishman? i know you get a lot of promo cd's to review. he is playing a gig near me in may and i was thinking of going

Zilch on Robert's new album, though I think it's on Frontiers as an import and I believe Blistering Records will issue it in North America....
I did hear that Circus Of Power was going to record something new. That was all I think ...just talk.

Zilch on Robert's new album, though I think it's on Frontiers as an import and I believe Blistering Records will issue it in North America....
I did hear that Circus Of Power was going to record something new. That was all I think ...just talk.

whats the most recent thing you've heard from robert? i was just wondering how his voice is because the last thing i've heard from him was the vinnie vincent invasion album

whats the most recent thing you've heard from robert? i was just wondering how his voice is because the last thing i've heard from him was the vinnie vincent invasion album

I have ripped copies of the following: Kinetic Phenomena, Electric Raindrops and Dreaming in Tongues. His voice has held up pretty well, nothing like what he did with VVI. This stuff is more AOR I never got around to buying the real albums, because I simply wouldn't listen to them that often. If you're into stuff like Giant, Alias, Bad English, Journey and stuff like that his albums will get a lot of milage.

I have ripped copies of the following: Kinetic Phenomena, Electric Raindrops and Dreaming in Tongues. His voice has held up pretty well, nothing like what he did with VVI. This stuff is more AOR I never got around to buying the real albums, because I simply wouldn't listen to them that often. If you're into stuff like Giant, Alias, Bad English, Journey and stuff like that his albums will get a lot of milage.

well thats good. a $10 concert might be worth it then