airguitar

marginalé

why?
May 5, 2003
Belgium
:headbang: july 22 i will enter the belgian airguitar competition.. :headbang:

i'm nervous already :ill: it's at the 'gentse feesten'.. on the 'korenmarkt'... loooots of people there... :ill:

btw,tools: you're to late for the holland one.. it's been played already.. i have to go alone to finland then i guess :D

the maingoal behind airguitar: to bring peace in the world
"a person playing the Air Guitar cannot simultaneously be up to any mischief, and after playing mischief just does not seem like such a good idea anymore"
http://www.omvf.net/2004 (the site of the world champianchip wich i'm gonna win.. (or at least dreaming that i would win..)

hahaha! i would like to see that!
so the winner is going to finland to some sort of european championship?

wish you loads of succes! finland beware!!!

and watch the small print in the contract...make sure there's no strings attached

marginalé said:
:headbang: july 22 i will enter the belgian airguitar competition.. :headbang:

i'm nervous already :ill: it's at the 'gentse feesten'.. on the 'korenmarkt'... loooots of people there... :ill:

:devil:
i'll have to work, but then again, maybe not :)

Bastet said:
hahaha! i would like to see that!
so the winner is going to finland to some sort of european championship?

wish you loads of succes! finland beware!!!
thanks.. and yeah, it's the world championchip,.. my dream is winning that one... :headbang: but then again.. i should take some lessons cause i can't put my fingers in a decent way...

Cerulean said:
Hey Dries, you should smash your air guitar at the end of your show! :cool:
I don't mind smashing transparant intruments :) Or has that been done already?
i don't know if it has been done already.. i did a few times.. but not in a contest.. and the music has to sound 'smashing' then, cause i only have one minute..
i have to play a song for 60 seconds wich i may choose myself, (so i can edit some noise of a smaching guitar to it)
and then there will be another song wich everybody has to play..

i better go to zigzag tonight and have a practise..(like every saterday haha)

btw.. i also play in a airguitar band called 'silent air'

you can book us for your free beer parties, festivals, supportacts, european tours, birthday parties, barbeques, mar mitswa's, ....
we play sort of what you ask,.. we have a heavy metal setlist, an iron maiden setlist, a rocking setlist.. what ever you want ,.. we will play it..(as long as there is free beer for us)