danny cavanagh solo acoustic/piano/spacey guitar gigs holland and belgium

I second that Quentin, I think I even enjoyed it more than all the Anathema gigs I've seen so far :eek:
And I'm afraid no one recorded it Danny (in Aalst that is, I dunno about the other gigs)
And sorry for being weird saturday :) I never know what to say.

ah, you're not the only weird one around
i know what i'd like to say but somehow the words seem to get stuck in my throat :S

oh, and aalst sure was better musicwise, but eindhoven was more FUN with these ppl getting one stage and singing with danny, and also ,i liked all these (sometimes weird) covers alot

the first OFFICIAL unplugged was when i wrote that song on me own when i was fourteen it was called 'stay with me' and it made me dad see me in a new light

erm the official first unplugged anathema would have been when digger and dunc and us lot came up with the van songs on the way to record the vocals and keys for the silent enigma. sexy hindley etc.....

nah it will be shorter because fragile dreams and that are not allowed on the dvd. what we'll do is record the dvd then come back onstage for a load of other songs. should be good. anyone who fancies going should let me know and i'll try to make sure that everyone gets in.. :wave:

Ahh it was Andy who asked that :)
Anyway, I really really hoped I could get to Krakow for that gig, but I'm afraid I can't make it :( No money, and no people to travel with, Mariner isn't interested, whe wants to go to Greece instead. Still gonna try to work something out though, going to Krakow would be ace.

Yep Danny, the gig in aalst was awesome, really meant a lot to me, and even more to a friend of mine (the one that gave you the cd, remember? :) ) We're going to the biebob gig for sure! Krakow is a bit far :)
I don't think anyone recorded the gig in Aalst, it'll live on in my thoughts nevertheless!
Now wasn't that nice said me friends :)