danny cavanagh solo acoustic/piano/spacey guitar gigs holland and belgium

Hello there popples :wave:

The Aalst show was really nice, it was nice meeting a few of you people there ( lostlenore, charlotte, dries, Vera, kris heiko and the good ol' pieter;) )
I m looking forward a new magical night like this soon in the future :)

Lenore said:
Hello there popples :wave:

The Aalst show was really nice, it was nice meeting a few of you people there ( lostlenore, charlotte, dries, Vera, kris heiko and the good ol' pieter;) )
I m looking forward a new magical night like this soon in the future :)
What about Tortue? :erk:

VoteForLove said:
Yeah I had a fantastic night at negasonic!! Was this real?? It felt like a dream...!!! This year couldn't possibly end better!!

Oh and... i'm new here. Hi everybody!! :wave:
Hi there, welcome on board! Don't take some people and facts too seriously... By the way, where do you come from in Belgium?

Thortyir said:
What about Tortue? :erk:
ah shite actually i wrote the post twice and in the first one i was mentionning you. then the comp fucked and i had to write it again and i forgot you:loco:
but how can we all forget about the great Tortue?! :headbang:

Thortyir said:
Hi there, welcome on board! Don't take some people and facts too seriously... By the way, where do you come from in Belgium?

Hi! Denderleeuw...not really the most exciting place in the world. But it's close
to Aalst :headbang: ...not possible to get any closer actually :p

if you say denderleeuw in a special way, it sounds like the riff from 'sweet tears'. deen deer leeeeeeeeeuw, den den deer leeeeeeeeeuw.

VoteForLove said:
Hi! Denderleeuw...not really the most exciting place in the world. But it's close
to Aalst :headbang: ...not possible to get any closer actually :p
Héhé, and I'm the only regular-posting-bastard from Wallonie on this bloody forum... It's packed of flamish ppl, I think you guys (and girls) are more civilized than the farmers from the south... :D ;) :dopey:

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
if you say denderleeuw in a special way, it sounds like the riff from 'sweet tears'. deen deer leeeeeeeeeuw, den den deer leeeeeeeeeuw.

eeuhmmm :hotjump: The 'Dender' is a river en 'leeuw' means lion, so that means i live in a village with a huge lion living in the river EVIL!!! and oh yeah... it has the reputation of eating people who say weird things and make
strange noises like "deeen deeer leeeuuww", be afraid! be verry afraid!!

But hey, it's an Anathema forum..You guys should thank me cause i brought
the Alternative 4 album to the gig, :D no really, saterday must have been the greatest night ever!

Cerulean said:
Nah I don't think so, it was the third time I went to the Negasonic. Were you the girl who went to the stage to give the Alt 4 copy?

Yep! That was me....
That made it a very special night for me.. oh, and I got drunk a little later on...
hope you left before i started acting weird :loco:

it_is_I said:
I was there all the time when you started acting weird :)
Another one from the city of Denderleeuw right here kiddo's!
And indeed, the show was brilliant!
Had meself a nice little chat with Danny :)

That's ok because you are acting weird all the time, :D
thanks for driving me home...me and the stairs had a little
fight when i went to bed. i wanted to go upstairs but they just kept spinning... :Spin:
man!! It's always the same with these things...you can never trust them. :D