danny cavanagh solo acoustic/piano/spacey guitar gigs holland and belgium

LostLenore said:
thx Tools.

Althea:I don't think it's going to be that bad, but I reserved 4 tickets.
The biggest problem is going to be getting there : deviations and that.
where are these deviations? anyone who can tell me more?

It was a great night in Eindhoven yesterday.
During the gig the atmosphere got better and better.
A great set!
Nice to meet you Bastet and Tools :)

Well , in a few hours we have Aalst.
Thought it was way closer, but it is still ok.
I need to stay sober because I drive this time :erk:

I'm just back from the gig, it was bloody ace!!! More than 2 hours of pure emotion and beauty, unbelievable... And Danny is a real "doomy guitar hero"! ;) It was nice to meet all of you guys and girls, though I didn't got so much time to chat yesterday... see you @ the biebob in 3 weeks, it will be fixed I think! :headbang:

Yes!! I got in!! and I'm really glad i did!
It was awesome! a real good atmosphere!
And a lot of nice people there too.

I had a great time last time, great music..Hope!, regret, AND .. (Danny should ask Lotte to sing with him...;) ),great atmosphere
Nice to see everyone back again and meeting others.. finally ... Thortyir Lenore Hedwig :wave:

Lotte and Ralph:hope you had a safe trip home.
Never should 've drunk that last vodka orange :D

Looking forward to the Biebob!!

O and Danny impressed one of me friends so much he's going with me to the next gig. Aaah yet an other converted soul...

btw no hungry baby in the garage, everything was quiet when I got home, good sign, Wim has had the practise now, no problem for next time.

@ Thortyir: I found myself in a great spot. Just behind the woman in the wheelchair.

Well yeah the toilets were in the wrong place that's for sure. People had to get on stage to get there. :) You couldn't get there unnoticed! :)