danny cavanagh solo acoustic/piano/spacey guitar gigs holland and belgium

Hey, wow, what a great night again!!!!
very very nice to meet you Bastet and Tools!!!!:wave:
Danny played like loads and loads of songs, (regret...) hehe. It was kind of a jamming session with a few lads spontaniously jumping on stage...Nice one..Thanks everyone!!:hotjump:

yeh, as Danny said, it was a free gig and free it was - i had a brilliant time, everyone in the venue sang the chorus of Hope
although Danny wasnt really in a good mood up front, he slowly but surely started to enjoy himself, as were the public
(i feel i have sore throat singing on the top of my lungs like) :D i had a brilliant time, and twas surely great to finally meet Lotte and Ralph and seeing Irene again :D

*as much as thumbs up as you have!!*

oh and Lotte, where did Danny end up sleeping?

Charlotte1977 said:
he just fell in our car...
haha, no, he went home with me and Ralph, and we all see you guys wo will be in Aalst in a few hours..
Whoehoe I'll be there this evening.:hotjump:
Everything's prepared. The only thing worrying me a bit is that Wim has to give Alec's first bottle ever...:erk:

See you then!!!

i'm looking forward to tonight, tho i think it will be hard to top this one! it was great! it was fun! fuck, i can't think of any titles (didn't sleep much,+ some alzheimer i guess) ,well yeah, One was ace and angelica , flying, are you there?,some maiden songs, orion, nick drake, ................... ahhh! i need some coffee ...that might wake me up a bit

thanks ppl!

LostLenore said:
Whoehoe I'll be there this evening.:hotjump:
Everything's prepared. The only thing worrying me a bit is that Wim has to give Alec's first bottle ever...:erk:

See you then!!!
pics look great, reckon you hava great son, and his name is really good
have fun! :wave:

damn i missed this one, but i don't mind, cause i won the aitguitarcontest in the full band categorie and was second in the solo WHHHHAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAH

see you all later today :)

marginalé said:
damn i missed this one, but i don't mind, cause i won the aitguitarcontest in the full band categorie and was second in the solo WHHHHAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAH

see you all later today :)

wiiii :) well there couldn't be much doubt about that after all the practicing you got, congratulations! can't make it tonight, but i hope you will have a nice party there!

Little question: Did anyone reserve tickets for tonight. Cause I' haven't and I'm worried I can't get in... :confused: