Akerfeldt's jacket

Are you serious? You´ve never heard of Hennes & Mauritz?

I had never heard of H & M, until I went to Sweden. Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm not sure that the store exists outside of Europe?

I dunno, I live a pretty sheltered lifestyle; there could be one next door to my house for all I know.

No idea,i just know that dope fiend super model did a huge H & M campain some years ago so i assume it´s a pretty big chain.

I don't think they really have a name for it aye. I think it's pretty much just considered a part of the letter, so 'å' being a completely different letter to 'a', whereas 'ä' (edit: in German) is moreso an accentuated 'a'.

Btw, this isn't just blind guessing; I do speak Swedish myself, and have read quite a bit on the language.

Ä isn´t an accentuated a,it´s a completely different letter than a,just as å is. Ä sounds like the a in bat,å sounds like the o in more,there´s two ways of pronouncing ö,one of them you cant explain in english but the other sounds like the u in burn. All three of them,å,ä and ö are their own letters.

I had never heard of H & M, until I went to Sweden. Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm not sure that the store exists outside of Europe?

I dunno, I live a pretty sheltered lifestyle; there could be one next door to my house for all I know.

The store exists in the US aswell.