Album #5

I think it should be a concept album about steak - starting from the cow's birth to the manly steak that sits upon the plate at the end.

Kidding aside, best of luck to you in your recording, I'm sure you'll do us proud!

Go ahead with a full-on meat album:
Chicken Wings of Forever
Sacred Lamb
Diamond Pie
Human Spleen

Ok I'm done :) Very much looking forward to how PQ 2.0 will sound, a lot rides on it

Back on track......

We are in rehearsals this weekend once again......primary target to get 3 new songs ready to demo next month for Napalm so they can see where we are heading.

I can reveal that the first song is titled "Rising Anew"

Well to be fair to the label I did probably 4 times more interviews for the last album than I have done for any of the previous ones and reviews/adverts were in way more magazines than previously.

It's a tough old business these days!

Are there any sales figures publicly available anywhere? Kind of interested to see the change in sales between Magic Never Dies and Master of Illusion.

That would be interesting.

Do the Contractual Obligations mean that we won't see a PQ studio diary either? i know Pete did quite an indepth one with Soliloquy. would be cool to see short clips of tracking (If you could do it in a way where we don't hear too much of what's being recorded :lol:)

Great rehearsal weekend in Derby.....despite the snow! 3 new songs nailed...and sounding great!

We'll be making an announcement later this week about the recording schedule for the new record and where it will be taking place!