Album #5

Here you go.....

POWER QUEST PRESS RELEASE 01/03/2010

Power Quest are pleased to announce that they will be returning to the recording studio on July 5th 2010 to begin recording their 5th, as yet untitled, album. This will be their second offering for Napalm Records and will be the first to feature the new look PQ line up.

Recording will take place at Remaster Studio in Vicenza, Italy and will be produced by Nick Savio. This fantastic studio was where the majority of the Master of Illusion album was recorded . Band leader Steve Williams commented, “It’s going to be great to be back in Italy and to be working with Nick again and I’m expecting to run into one or two very familiar faces during the recording process!”

Prior to this, the band will be demoing 3 new tracks for the record company at the end of March at Aubitt Studios in Southampton. The following songs are set for inclusion in the recordings: “Sacrifice”, “Time to Burn” and “Rising Anew”.

Aha!!! That's more like it, delicious news dude! MoI studio was a really excellent and polished product I'm sure no less will be delivered. New song titles always welcome. Is there any hint on number of tracks? Running length? Covert art artist?

the timeline involved would suggest a late November release at the earliest. You need 3 clear months between handing the finished product to the label and it actually being released.

Mixing won't start until August 8th so it will be a tight schedule.......

the timeline involved would suggest a late November release at the earliest. You need 3 clear months between handing the finished product to the label and it actually being released.

Mixing won't start until August 8th so it will be a tight schedule.......

Christmas present then :lol:

Artwork for MoI was Epic! :headbang:

WOOT! SWEETNESS! i am gonna buy it the day it comes out!!!!! your album master of illusion was a little different from the rest, is it gonna be like that one, the old ones, something new, or are you gonna tell us? XD