Album #5

Well....last rehearsals complete! A very knackering weekend of full on rehearsing and a lot of driving too! everything is sounding awesome.....and everyone is just so pumped now to get to the studio and nail this album for you all!

I was alluding to themes and concepts last week and you'll when you hear the album that lyrically there are some themes that run through a number of songs, not least the concept of survival, rising anew and better days......all three of which actually gel together under one banner.....ie PQ is BACK!!!!!

ok everyone, you can all start drooling now ... i had the privilege to listen to Blood Alliance and snippets of two other tracks and, i can tell you, it sounds f**** great! :headbang::headbang:

And they are just the demos - the title song, for example, when properly recorded, will be just epic :worship:

i loved the drum lines, btw :hotjump:

Recording schedule has been finalised and with less than 3 weeks left before we head to Wales, we're all raring to go!

It'll be worth the wait guys... this I guarantee :headbang:

ok everyone, you can all start drooling now ... i had the privilege to listen to Blood Alliance and snippets of two other tracks and, i can tell you, it sounds f**** great! :headbang::headbang:

And they are just the demos - the title song, for example, when properly recorded, will be just epic :worship:

not fair..... XD

Should I worry about this? Shouldn't tease the other guys though

didn't mean to tease anyone - when i talked about drooling, i was talking about the album! no worries - just telling you guys here that the little i listen of it, is just great...

hehe ooops this was my fault as i was just playing it as chrisy was with me. it was in the studio where we rehearse so i can safley say its not sneaked out of my office. its all going to sound epic..
haha sorry i didnt mean to get you in trouble
rich :headbang:

:eek::erk::guh:

Aw, c'mon now. +1 on not fair