Album #5

:lol: In that case, good news to hear anyway, Steve!

'Power Quest: the unreleased/demo compilation' sounds like a fun idea to me, wink wink! We'll never stop pestering the poor man. ;)

:lol: In that case, good news to hear anyway, Steve!

'Power Quest: the unreleased/demo compilation' sounds like a fun idea to me, wink wink! We'll never stop pestering the poor man. ;)

Actually that would be cool either this idea or Cello's idea. Maybe pass it on to other bands or do an Avantasia type thing with talented fans. Maybe do a song for some charity and sell it as a "single"? It would just be cool to hear some stuff that isn't good enough to make the album, it would still obviously be good because Power Quest is not Limp Bizkit.

Sometimes it's a case that it's not good enough, other times it's a case of it just doesn't fit with the rest of the material or the overall concept. I quite like the idea of doing something for charity somewhere down the line though.

Sometimes it's a case that it's not good enough, other times it's a case of it just doesn't fit with the rest of the material or the overall concept. I quite like the idea of doing something for charity somewhere down the line though.

Shoot you make the music and find a worthwhile charity and we'll buy it! Hardest part will be recording, finding a worthwhile charity is easy as their are thousands of them!

It would be pretty cool to get to hear some unreleased tracks and help people at the same time. P.S. Getting PQ enough money to play shows in the Americas counts as a charity!!! Haha

Charity is all well and good but I hope I'm not alone in thinking PQ itself is a very worthy cause! Honestly, without a hint of brown-nosing in sight I think PQ deserves every cent they get and any hypothetical future release should benefit themselves. Anything to propel Steve Williams' work of labor and love to the dizzying heights of which they are most worthy :headbang:

Charity is all well and good but I hope I'm not alone in thinking PQ itself is a very worthy cause! Honestly, without a hint of brown-nosing in sight I think PQ deserves every cent they get and any hypothetical future release should benefit themselves. Anything to propel Steve Williams' work of labor and love to the dizzying heights of which they are most worthy :headbang:

Well it would be more donated to the PQ fans then to PQ! Give them money so they can play shows worldwide instead of just in Europe! I know there are quite a few fans on the East Coast of the US that would love to see them. I am almost certain Japan and South Korea would love to see them, well unless they get busy annihilating North Korea, a lot of place would love to see PQ but PQ and Napalm simply can't afford to take a loss that big, but if the fans paid off that loss....

Y'know sometimes Steve must want to slap the fans for being so cheekily demanding but one of these days I'm going to volunteer to videotape the rehearsals, recording, tour and the podcast interviews myself just so we can have a sneak peek behind-the-scenes like with the other albums. I miss the random comments about the energy content of pasta, the tiny scooter riding and the random PQcast moo-ing! I know, as ever, it's all a question of time and contractual clauses (too little of the former too many of the latter) but it'd just be nice is all I'm saying; a man can dream :)

I apologize if I come off as demanding, I've always just been eager and curious about possibilities :lol:

Haha about pasta....

Both of those SHOULD remind you of some PQ behind the scenes stuff...even if its old. Steve can't release stuff because of a contract, find another band that will put their crazy antics up! He would if he could guys, can't tell me Steve doesn't love what he does

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course, I would love to be able to preview everything for you guys! I don't mind you all asking though of course!

I'm not sure you get too much in the way of crazy antics from me these days.........I ain't as young as I once was! lol!