Album #5

Englishmen abroad on a stag party? haha! It's almost a bit of cliche.......just like those abroad for holidays and eat nothing exept English food while they are there. Where's the fun in that?

Hope you had a good holiday dude!

I hope it comes out in January; my birthday is the last day of that month. It'd certainly make for a kickass birthday gift. :lol:

Englishmen abroad on a stag party? haha! It's almost a bit of cliche.......just like those abroad for holidays and eat nothing exept English food while they are there. Where's the fun in that?

Hope you had a good holiday dude!

A bit of a cliche? Those guys were walking, talking and breathing cliches :p Made for an enjoyable night though :) Had a blast in Spain, watching Spanish matches with the locals was the most fun, and watching the Holland match in Gibraltar with a busload of dutch tourists/people that work there.

Guess all us late-winter/early spring babies are gonna get the album for our bdays :) I'm pretty certain it'll be out on my bday already though, so I'll already have it by then.

the new stuff is sounding great, the band are as becoming very tight with the new songs the vibe within the rehearsals are just brilliant. we cant wait to get this album recorded . i cant wait to get on the road :)
Rich smith

I had to shave off all my glorious metal locks for a job interview...turns out they have long-haired employees anyway :guh: But Gav and Paul are professional metalheads! It's like a prerequisite to have something to windmill with :headbang:

Ooooooh!

From Chity's facebook:

34359_411970819235_530549235_4287366_1076714_n.jpg